Enjoy Wireless Music And Colorful Lights!
It's not always practical or cost-effective to have a sound system in every room of your home. If your light bulbs could play music, however, it would kill two birds with one stone. Now, this Jinnova JH101 light bulb
will suit you perfectly, and meet your needs: A LED light bulb with built-in Bluetooth speaker.
The Jinnova JH101 light bulb colorful LED Bluetooth speaker
has a standard E26 / E27
cap screw and is designed for use in ceiling light fittings or lamps. It is installed in the same way as a standard bulb and pairs via Bluetooth with an accompanying iOS or android app. The app allows users to control the audio output of the bulb, including the volume and brightness of the bulb, very convenient to use.APP download
: You can scan the QR code to download APP.
For iOS users -
, for Android users - Specifications:
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 3.0
- Support bluetooth protocol: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP
- Support bluetooth pairing: A2DP
- Wireless control distance: 15m
- Light color: Cold white + RGB
- Lumen: 600Lm ( cold white light )
- Power: Max. 13W ( LED + speaker )
- Music play power: 3W
- LED light power: Cold white - max. 4W, RGB - max. 6W
- Speaker: 54mm 16 cores inner-magnet speaker
- Applicable to mobile version: For android 4.0 or above and iOS 5 or above
- Input: AC 90 - 240V 50 - 60Hz max. 0.14A
- Shell material: Engineering plastic
Features: Low Power Consumption,Remote-Controlled,Energy Saving,Long Life Expectancy
Product weight: 0.145 kg
Package weight: 0.288 kg
Package Contents: 1 x Jinnova JH101 E26 / E27 Light Bulb Lamp Intelligent Colorful LED Bluetooth 3.0 Speaker, 1 x Bilingual User Manual in English and Chinese
1. Please confirm the voltage first. If the voltage of a product is 12V-24V, then you must use a professional LED voltage converter.If the voltage in your country is 110V,then you should choose a product that voltage is 110v or 86-265v(86-265v is adapt for all country.)
2. Please check the specifications of the product carefully before ordering to insure a proper fit.
3. Do not disassemble any bulbs by yourself.
4. Be sure to cut the power off before beginning installation to avoid personal injury