● 1080P display resolution with 1/2.7 inch CMOS sensor, 3.6mm lens, 24pcs IR LED lights, it is suitable in various vacations.
● Built-in IR-CUT, no color difference at day and night.
● High-powered infrared light, the night vision distance is up to 20m.
● H.264 compression technique, enhancing the quality of image, reduce the noise at night as well as the image is very fluent and clear.
● Support motion detection, view angle is 35 - 70 degree
● It was adopted internationally accepted ONVIF agreement to compatible with most digital disk recorders.
CMOS Size: 1/2.7 inch
Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 25fps
IR LED Lights: 24pcs
IR Distance: 20m
Viewing Angle: 35 - 70 degree
Image Compression: H.264
Steam Flow: Support dual stream
Bite Rate: 128K - 8Mbps
Bite Rate Type: CBR / VBR
S / N Ratio: More than 50dB
Image Enhancement: Auto white balance, black light compensation, brightness, contrast, saturation adjusted
Subtitles Input: Support channel name, date and time
Protocol: HTTP, TCP / IP, UDP, SMTP, DDNS, DNS, SNTP, DHCP, FTP, RTP, RTSP, UPNP
Ethernet: Ethernet ( 10/100M Base-T ), RJ - 45 connector
Safety: IP address filter, user level password protection, the user access log
Web Browser: Microsoft internet explorer 6.0 and above, Google, Firefox, etc.
Mobile Phone: Support iOS, Android system
Bit rate: 32K – 512K adjustable
Frame rate: 6 – 12fps
Software Management: CMS, NVR, private protocol and devices compatible with ONVIF
Alarm Output: Motion detection
Remote Access: DDNS / Software / P2P
Power: DC 12V
Temperature: -20 - 60 Deg.C
Humidity: -10 - 85pct
Product weight: 0.3090 kg
Package weight: 0.5410 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 20.00 x 11.00 x 10.00 cm / 7.87 x 4.33 x 3.94 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 1080P IP Camera, 1 x Power Adapter, 1 x Network Cable, 1 x CD, 3 x Screws, 3 x Expansion Bolts, 1 x Bilingual User Manual in English and Chinese