60W Adjustable Temperature Soldering Pen Welding Iron Tool Kit with 5 Tips - EU Plug
This compact designed soldering pen is ideal for professional use. Soldering can be performed and adjusted from the control knob from 200 - 450 Deg.C. Interchangeable iron plated tips are available to make the soldering station excellent for electronic and electric use.
- Professional soldering tool is great for lead-free soldering semiconductors.
- High quality long lasting ceramic type heater.
- Adjustable temperature controlled soldering irons: 200 - 450 Deg.C ( there is a knob wheel on the electronic soldering pen for temperature adjust ).
- Ideal for hobbies, kits, radios, and electronics work.
- Iron plated tip and stainless steel construction offer longer life.
- Clean the parts to be joined.
- Clean soldering iron tip and tin all faces of tip with a coating of solder.
- Head parts ( not solder ) to be joined.
- Apply flux-core solder to heated parts, not soldering tip, and heat it till solder melts and flows freely.
- Soldering iron length: 18.5cm
- Cable length: 143cm
- Working voltage: 110V
- Power: 60W
- When the soldering iron is plugged in for the first time, there comes out a smoke from the tip end. The smoke stops in a smoke while and a smoke never comes out again.
- Use soldering stand and other aids to avoid burning fingers.
- Don't pull the soldering iron tip outward and use it, it will shorten the heating element life.
- Don't file the long life tip face and don't apply too much solder unnecessarily.
Product weight: 0.086 kg
Package weight: 0.196 kg
Package Size(L x W x H): 27.50 x 6.00 x 3.30 cm / 10.83 x 2.36 x 1.3 inches
Package Contents: 1 x 60W Adjustable Temperature Soldering Pen Welding Iron Tool, 5 x Tip